Other than life itself getting in the way, Book 2 is taking way too long to get to print, but that’s all on me. At any rate, the new interior file and cover files have been submitted to Lightning Source. I am waiting on the PDF proof. Once that’s approved, which will be same day, the order for the second hard copy proof will be placed. Then we are a week away from receiving it. If that proves to be correct, I’ll place the order for the actual books and begin organizing rewards for the Kickstarter participants.